Hey guys! I know it's been awhile but I'm back and I'm going to try my best to share consistent posts with you all. Some posts will be reoccurring, some of them won't. Either way I'm going to be better and post multiple times a week.
You all know I love DIY projects. I'm always scouting through blogs to find awesome DIY projects. I find so many of them. I always want to do them all. Maybe I will, one day but for now I'll share with you my favorite ones.
Valentine's Day is Saturday so I thought I'd share with you these Valentine DIY's. They're all so cute!
1. Galentine's Totes from You Are My Fave
2. DIY Valentine's Day Boxes from Jacquelyn from Lark and Linen
3. DIY Lip Patterned Wrapping Paper from Sugar & Cloth
4. DIY Convo Hearts Leggings from StudioDIY
5. DIY Love Note Pegboard from Oh So Beautiful Paper
I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day. I'll probably be out on a date with Netflix and some Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream. Lol! Have a great weekend guys!